Tuesday, 5 May 2009

The Bitch is Back

Oh yes, large as life and twice as ugly. First of all so many thanks for all the best wishes.



Then a particular mention for a. Yes, please, I would love to borrow the book .



Home is an interesting adventure. 4 people are coming in and moving furniture and so on.



The idea is to mobilise me and leave me independent.

I am somewhat tired.


So is the wireless modem, so this is stone age stuff.

Best wishes to all my friends out there.

Not much blogging for a bit as I tire easily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Elaine. Take it easy and get the rest you need. Nobody is going anywhere;)

Marcheline said...

WE MISSED YOU!!!!

Welcome back, E.

- M

A. said...

The book is yours, as soon as I'm home again next week. Take care, Elaine, look after yourself.