This morning I got a telephone call from TBSITW offering me a lift to Church. Now it should be born in mind that she goes to Church only fro Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals, so this was a seriously good offer, made because she knows how much it means to me.
She duly arrived and drove to the car park, then offered me an arm while we walked to the Church door - this is a much longer walk than you would think and so she realises what I mean when I talk about the distance to walk.
She collected me after the service and we went to Comet to get a mouse to make the transition to laptop a bit easier.
I have now updated my important files onto my pen drive and am about to uninstall Tesco broadband from this PC and install it on my laptop.
This could be jumping into dangerous waters with the sharks gathering below, so please do no not be alarmed if I am off the Internet for a while.
Sunday, 1 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You shouldn't need to uninstall broadband from one pc to install it on the other - while not all broadband providers will support networking (two connected computers on the internet at the same time) you would not have both machines connect at the same time.
Elder Son
The flaw (or fly) in the ointtment is that the PC is moving to a new home with dearest daughter, so I have uninstalled the broadband from it and reinstalled it on the laptop.
Brave lady!!!
LOL I'll be doing something similar on Tuesday. Hope it goes well for both of us.
Post a Comment