Saturday, 31 January 2009

On The Mend

Well, today as is usual I collected up a (relatively small, but it clears the way for the bedlinen after Wednesday) and it is now washed, dried and put away.

As a reward I bumped into one of my neighbours and she said that she was going down to the bakers. I said I would like four rolls (delicious and keep well), so that will keep me going until Tesco's delivery on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better my dear. Please email your email addy so I can add you to my secure list. . my boss is at it again and I had to secure my blog for a few weeks.

I can add you with your email address. Send it to:
netnurse62@hotmail.com

Hugs, J

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wish I could say the same, both to the washing done and put away, and to the four rolls.

Take care, Elaine. Try not to bump into your neighbours too often. ;)