Wishing all my readers a very Happy New Year.
May everything that you hope for come your way.
Do be careful with all those resolutions, you will only be miserable when you fail to keep them!
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes you are right. I ponder your words. And i realized something : )
A Guid New Year to you too! And thanks for the blog - as an England-exiled Scot, I find your blog very nostalgic.
And a Happy New Year to you too Elaine! No, I haven't bothered with resolutions - I've long since realised I have no hope whatsoever!
I hate resolutions and rarely make them..only sometimes. :)
The only resolution that I have is to stay around for another year so as to keep annoying people!
Happy New Year, Elaine.
PS. (Whispering..) Can we expect some kind of 'announcement' this year? Y'know, your Gentleman friend! Just asking!
And the same to you Elaine, may you have all that you hope for and have a great year ahead of you.
Post a Comment