Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Transport

Although I was not quite sure about going to the class today, I decided I was in good hands and nobody would ask me to do anything that would over-exert me, and so 9.50am saw me sitting in the lounge facing the door and watching for the car coming.

And watching

And watching

(I seem to think we have gone down this route before.)

At 10 o'clock, I came home and phoned the department.

It seems I was omitted from the list.

Well, everyone will tell you what a shrinking violet I am and how I just blend into the background and am immediately forgettable.

So back home I came and have nothing else on today except a much needed visit from the chiropodist who said she would come only if I promised not to give her such a fright as last week!

Elder son sent an interesting email. More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not again. You so much need that class each week. I'm really sorry you've missed it again and hope it is sorted out for next week.

Barbara Blundell said...

Hi Elaine.
Hope they've "got a little list " with you on it now.
ACorGS is a sister of any sort.You've already got TBSITW so I'd settle for A Common or Garden one.