Friday, 11 January 2008

Confused Elderly Lady

Ummm, well I decided that as my bed had been changed for me, I really ought to get up and shower and change pyjamas. So, when I wakened up at 11am, I was quite horrified as I had two deliveries coming today. So I had a shower, put on my towelling dressing gown , then as soon as I was dry I got my clothes on.

Did I mention that all the while I was doing this I was staggering round like a drunk?

Then I opened the bedroom curtains and what did I find? Pitch dark.

In fact I had wakened at 11pm not 11am/ Not sure what to do now

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'd vote for going back to sleep, which I bet you did. And was everything ok in the morning? Hope so.

Elaine said...

You are right, but slept in the clothes I had put on clean when I dressed, and on top ofthe bedding with a blanket over me. I am more or less just up now. (just before 6 o'clock)

Anonymous said...

Can we get much more confused? Doubt it!