Got taken out to dinner last night to a restaurant not far away - this is a great event in my life as it happens so seldom. Fabulous meal - I had organic smoked salmon with salmon mousse on some shredded rocket on toast, followed by mushroom risotto with parmesan shavings, followed by bitter chocolate tart with cream and raspberries. This was all accompanied by a glass or three of wine, and followed by Earl Grey tea and petits fours (the latter I brought home as I could not eat another mouthful). My host ate mussels, followed by monkfish followed by apple tart and cream and coffee and petits fours. A brilliant night. How is it that I manage to gab all night?
Was so full that I found it hard to sleep. No sympathy expected!
Friday, 20 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment