Sunday, 15 July 2007

Say Awwww!


Went to see a very new puppy yesterday. Ain't he cute? He is so playful and ballsy and has a very loud bark already. He even came when I called his name and I got the chance to cuddle him and stroke his tummy. He is, of course, a yellow labrador.
He really loves to scamper round the garden, closely supervised of course, though one of these days he will be looking for much longer walks and exploring the wonderful woods and countryside near by as well as further away. He is being introduced to all sorts of new things so that he does not grow up to be scared of noise or strange situations. Today he met some new people (while being held), and cars and said hello to a bus.
Glad yesterday was one of the few days it did not rain recently.

2 comments:

XE said...

Awwww... so cute! I love puppies!! That was my favorite part of vet med --- the wee little 2 day old puppies :)

Elaine said...

Thank you Xavier Emmanuelle, I love your blog, so nice to meet you on mine. This ltttle puppy is a little more than 2 days old, but not much. I love him to bits.