Thursday, 12 March 2009

Computer Desk, Day Hospital

After TBSITW left me yesterday, I cleared most of my desk and the top of the filing cabinet.

The printer went first, then a small nest of shallow drawers, then a 3 tier set of filing trays.

This is all because the charity is coming tomorrow to collect a chest of drawers and the computer desk.

After I finish posting this, the laptop and modem follow and I shall be off-line for a bit - not too long, I hope as I have plans on how to set up a temporary home for them.

Today, back to the Day Hospital. The physiotherapist really put me through my paces and my quads were somewhat sore from yesterday. My balance is improving.

After that we were invited in to the occupational therapy room for tea and chocolate cake. I also collected my VERY OWN bookmark (shades of being a schoolchild again!)

We got another slice to take home.

2 comments:

Annette said...

It's good to get rid of old things, isn't it?
We cleared our little bedroom out and you will be surprised what we found.The things you keep thinking,"they will come in useful on day." and of course, they never do.
Try not to be off line for too long, eh?

Sage said...

Try not to stay off-line for too long Elaine, I shall miss your tales of wonder at the physio and also TBSITW.