Back pretty well to normal now (although in my case many would dispute that the word "normal" could ever apply, so I should perhaps say "usual".) Still a bit sore in places (some of them places I didn't know I had places) :-)
Have I used too many parentheses?
My wonderful cleaners came today, and cleaned round the flat and changed my bed for me.
Almost contemporaneously, the best sister in the world arrived bearing a gift of the best carrot cake in the world.
Now, that is almost worth falling out of bed for!
I hope to go back to my exercise class tomorrow.
Thursday, 28 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Spiteful of you, Elaine. You know that I'm on a diet, and you mention the 'best carrot cake in the world'! Oh, yes pleeeeeease!
Oh dear, I'm so sorry dickiebo.
Now just you go and look at that handsome fellow posing on the beach somewhere, and let that give you the impetus to maintain the diet!
Far, far too late - as I suspect you already know!
to dickiebo
Aah, I think we both have similar problems.
As for me I firmly believe I have not changed since I was much younger, that is until I catch sight of myself in a mirror!
Good to hear you're feeling better now, though it's a hard way to earn a carrot cake :)
Post a Comment