Wednesday, 6 February 2008

They Really Are Out To Get Me...

...I am not paranoid.

This morning I went to my exercise class. After doing most of the exercises at home yesterday, today I managed mostly the same as last time, although a few with more weights.

After that drove over to visit daughter for lunch.

A good lunch and a good chat. I waited for younger grandson to get home. Daughter gave me a photograph of both boys with the long, curly hair they have had for a while. Turns out that at last the younger was getting teased about the length of his hair at school, so I had to wait to see him with his hair shorter. I must confess that I think he looks better this way, but this may be a sign of my advancing years.

I have commented before about the plethora of traffic lights that appear to jump up to greet me on the road, and as usual there were some new ones.

On the way home, however, I had the final demonstration that they really are out to get me as I spent a good part of the journey behind a truck carrying traffic lights facing towards me.

All right they were switched off, but still.....

No comments: