Before I went to see TBSITW yesterday, my chiropodist came.
Boy, was I glad to see her; I had been limping along for a couple of weeks after my dressing came off and a shaped foam tubing fell apart at the seams.
I had taken off the parts of the hearing aids that go in the ear to clean and soak them in a solution of dishwashing liquid. They were then dry and I was struggling to fit them back to the hearing aids with no success, so she took over and managed it in very short order so I could hear again.
Bet she never thought she would have that job to do!
This morning I did a job I have been "forgetting" for ages and got all my filing and shredding up to date. After that my two lovely cleaners came, so all is now right with the world.
Friday, 14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's a good feeling to get long-deferred jobs done, isn't it?
I love how the chiropodist reassembled the hearing aid! - very funny!
Post a Comment