Monday, 13 August 2007

Photos (2)





These three photos are from the same holiday as the previous post. The first one shows some water buffalo. I rode on one, but will definitely not post that pic. Suffice it to say that the animal has a rather broad back and I was wearing rather a short (no, not that short, but quite short enough in the circumstances!) dress.
The second one shows a Thai boy holding a snake. Honest, I also held it, though not without some reservations. If I were prepared to show you a very identifiable photo, you would see me biting my lip and looking rather worried in the first one and smiling happily in the second). Contrary to my expectations, snakes are not slimy, but warm and easy to hold.
The third photo is a reminder of an occasion in Hong Kong. I met three schoolgirls at lunch in my hotel and they volunteered to take me to a street market. There they are acting as my "bearers" with all my purchases ("genuine" fakes mostly). It was such fun.

No comments: