Monday, 3 December 2007

Today

Today I still felt rather wobbly but decided that it would be much better for me to get up and out to the Bridge Club (literally door to door, so no walking) I enjoyed playing and the company, but found it difficult to concentrate some of the time. My partner and I came 5th out of ten last week, so this is rather creditable.

Came back to the ranch in time for a cup of tea with the Scrabble ladies and gentleman. Said gentleman is coming tomorrow to collect my old Christmas tree and take it to a Charity shop, an excellent way to dispose of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you putting up decorations? We might just manage a "Solstice Tree" and a bit of tinsel ;-)

Glad to hear you are slowly getting better - D is at home till Thursday so if you fancy a chat call him during the day tomorrow.

A xxx (DDIL)