Today I felt well enough to return to the bridge club. It was a rather quiet session as only 8 of us turned up, but it meant that the senior lady was able to do quite a lot of tuition (well received. There is another new attender who, like me, has been away from the game for a while, and it was expected that we would play together.
As there were only two tables, we played in teams. I don't know the final score yet, but I think we are ahead; we certainly were at the half way mark.
I had hoped to play tomorrow night, but the lady I played with today is not available, and it is rather late to find another partner.
Came back to find the Scrabble session about to finish, so joined them for a cup of tea, One of the people there was wondering about a quotation which he had in his mind, and I was happy to be able to find the whole poem on the internet.
Tea tonight was, once again, a rummage in the fridge, producing some cold, cooked potato, an onion and an egg, leading to an approxmation of a Spanish omelette.
Monday, 8 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This entry has reminded me - would you like to take part in a recipe exchange? It's not very arduous at all. If so, drop me a line to my email account under "Contact" on my blog. You seem to me to be ace at recipes out of practically nothing!
Post a Comment