Today I had a hairdressing appointment in the near by big town; so off I set early to take advantge of this shopping opportunity. There have been a lot of roadworks and road changes to this route, but it all seems to be sorting itself out now.
Got some groceries, some bleach and visited Marks and Spencer where I got a pair of slippers, nice cosy ones. I rather prefer the ones that are more discrete and could pass (at a glance) for a pair of shoes, but sadly, I can never find a pair to fit.
I also bought some pot pourri, a few Christmas cards, some tomatoes and a couple of seeded rolls.
Oh what an exciting life I lead ;-)
Still at least the hair do looks good.
And for good measure the rain has stopped.
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
Let it Rain, Let it Rain, Let it Rain.
Labels:
groceries,
hairdresser,
Marks and Spencer,
rain,
shopping opportunity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Errrr - bleach? Too much information! S
Whenever I have my hair done it rains afterwards so I end up looking like a bush anyway :(
To S - the bleach is not to drink, but to put down the loo!
Had your hair done in honour of your visit???
Its interesting to read about your journeys and so glad you are feeling better!
A xxxx
To anonymous: Of course, how could you doubt me?
errrm
Post a Comment