So today is the start of a grand adventure; I am off to visit younger son and daughter in law and not coming back till late Tuesday evening, so it is unlikely I will post again until Wednesday.
After the horrors of Manchester Airport, I decided to try East Midlands, which means flying BMIBaby. They charge £10 for each item of hold baggage (which I paid), and now they won't let me check-in on line because I have hold baggage, which I have done for all my journeys for quite some time. Bugges, this means I shall have to queue at the airport check-in desk - not too clever so soon after I have been unwell.
I am starting to wonder if I am coming to the end of the line regarding travelling alone.
Pifflebunk!
Anyway, the case is packed ready to go.
I am so looking forward to seeing them both again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you have a WONDERFULLY BLESSED time with your family! :)
The last few years have seen us adopt a ruthless approach to travel. We only have had a small case each no matter where we've gone or for how long.
Last time we went abroad for a week we didn't even have luggage to put in the hold, taking just hand luggage each.
We find travelling is much less fraught when travelling light!
Hope you had a good break and didn't have to stand around too much at the airport.
Post a Comment