Sunday, 6 April 2008

Breaking News....

So what happened after I was unable to get to Church.

You are right - the snow stopped falling and the temperature rose enough to melt all the lying snow.

So after not getting to Church, I sat down to watch the first disc of 24 series six.

And then I found there were no subtitles.

I think it was Adrian Mole who said Chiz, chiz, chiz.

The next step was to wrap up the disc ready for returning to Amazon and to cancel all the rest of that 24 series.

This is so frustrating as I rent dvds only because of the subtitles......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the expensive boxed set of the original black and white Forsyte Saga videos that we bought? Well, there was a complete (unboxed) set for sale for next to nothing at the church fair yesterday. No-one wanted it -they just don't know what a 60s gem they're missing!
TBSITW

The Shrink said...

Our priest's homily, reflecting on readings 'bout Luke's account of the 2 disciples meeting Jesus on the Road to Emmaus, was a good one today, too.