Wednesday, 9 April 2008

All Systems Go....

... well more or less. Slept very well last night (can't think why!) and got up as usual this morning. I am a bit sore, particularly my knees (from the carpet burns) and my back.

I was planning to have a day of rest to recover, but then reckoned that, if I ws going to feel a bit under the weather, I might as well get my washing done.

Having got it washed, dried and put away, I don't feel any the worse for it, and I don't need to worry about the next washing for a few days, which is good.

I went to the Bridge Club on Monday, to discover that my partner and I last week came FIRST!!! Played with another different one today. It would be nice to have a regular partner so you get comfortable with each other's bidding, but it is also fun with different partners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing, testing 1,2,3.