Friday, 25 April 2008

Oh, no, not another one

I hate memes in the same way as I hate chain letters. They clog up the internet.

However I don't like to let down a new reader of my blog, Sage writes a most interesting blog, which I recommend. Unlike many others on my favourites list, this is a non-medical one and I like a change of air.

So here are my 6 random things about myself, but I am sorry, I shall not tag anyone else.

I am VERY old (well, not really)

I have 3 lovely grown-up children and 4 lovely grandchildren

And the best sister in the world

And a very caring brother

I love reading detective stories, from many countries

I love cooking and am building up a recipe blog (you can see the link to the right of this post)

1 comment:

Sage said...

Elaine,

I hadn't realised how memes could be viewed, but thank you for the kind words and gesture of responding...

Sage