Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Holibags

I am off today to visit elder son to help with the children while his wife is away with a school party.

TBSITW came over this morning to waken me up with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, then went on to make me a poached egg roll. Bliss.

She is here to help me finish the packing and to load the car.

I doubt that I will post anything before next Sunday.

2 comments:

Sage said...

Have a great holiday Elaine, though for you it might be best described as a working hol.

Hope you get time to have a relaxing break.

Rinkly Rimes said...

I'm new to Blogging and I'm an Australian grandmother. When I saw 'Bridge' I thought we had nothing in common (my mind is too much of a butterfly for bridge!) But then I saw the word Scrabble! I belong to a little Scrabble Club. Do you take it very seriously? I'm afraid our sessions are punctuated by wild girlsh giggling. Have a good holiday.
You can find me at 'Rinkly Rimes'.