Wednesday, 18 June 2008

A Quiet Weekend .......

....... That is the title of a play where the weekend was (surprise) not quiet at all, although I have no longer any memory of it.

Today my bridge partner came over and we went over some hands. I have had some smoked trout pate for lunch (scrummy).

I got a text message yesterday evening inviting me over tomorrow to watch oldest grandson in Romeo and Juliet and to stay the night.

I then come home on Friday and pack my bag to go to visit TBSITW to go to hear a choir and sleepover.

I come home on Saturday and scarcely have time to draw breath but it is Church on Sunday, bridge club on Monday, then off to Elder son to visit and to help out with his boy and girl while his wife is away with some children from her school.

Can I cope with all this excitement?????

4 comments:

Marcheline said...

Methinks you can! What part doth your grandson play in Romeo & Juliet? Be he Montague or Capulet? Plays he the priest who gives the vial of poison?

Give over!

- M

Anonymous said...

has to be romeo!

DundeeMedStudent said...

you text your grandson that is so cool.

Sage said...

Have a great weekend Elaine... and we look forward to hearing how the grandson did in the play, not to mention the choir.