(or hair).
So this morning I set my alarm for the correct time to allow me to get up, showered, dried and dressed prior to going to Church.
As usual, I got all my underwear on and then waited at the computer for my hair to dry before finishing dressing,
Ah, you're ahead of me.
My last alarm clock was automatically time adjusted by radio signal, but I slept through it due to my increasing deafness.
This one isn't.
So I thought I had plenty of time, and now it is 10.51 when I thought it was 9.51.
Oops.
Sunday, 30 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You and how many others????
TBSITW
Well, I counted at least four people sneaking in the side entrance around 11.20 this morning - just before the sermon started. The service starts at 10.30 so I suspect they'd have been keeping you in good company!
Smudge
Time changes! What a pain. From smudges comment it sounds as if you might have been in good company at your church.
Ahem... my apologies on any confusion in my last comment. It sounds like I was stalking you or something. What I meant was I counted four people at MY church. I'm pretty sure we don't go to the same one!
S
To Smudge
I took it just as you meant it.
Post a Comment