Today I had a visit from daughter. She said she hadn't brought me flowers as she knew from reading my blog that I had some already!
She brought with her two lovely fruit scones and bramble jelly, together with a pack of organic Earl Grey teabags. She spread the scones and made the tea and we had a great blether. She left behind her a Sunday Times, always my favourite Sunday newspaper, but one I seldom get the chance to lay my hands on.
Scalp still swollen and tender, but improving, everything else fine now.
Sunday, 2 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was sorry to read about your tumble. I'm glad all is well. Your day with your daughter sounds lovely!
How lovely to have that visit today from daughter/neice. Partner and I spent morning in the garden, one digging out brambles and one spreading well-rotted manure (thanks to friend's horses!)round the asparagus - plants not showing yet, but marked with canes lest I dig them up by mistake - and on pain of death!! Then it got too cold. I hear tell of snow tomorrow. Oh well, it's only March coming in like a lion.
TBSITW xx
My Mother's Day was nicely rounded off this evening by a phone call from younger son and daughter-in-law, after an early start with a bouquet of flowers from elder son and the visit from daughter in the middle.
I am so lucky.
Post a Comment