... and it was. There were only eight of us today, so we played in two teams. My partner has some difficulty in keeping the game going. The "boss lady" said something about reading body language, and I commented that her body language indicated a need for some beta blockers!
Nevertheless a good afternoon.
I saw that last Monday when I played with a partner I had never played with before that we came 3rd out of 5. Not bad!
Haven't been able to find the results of last Tuesday evening's game.
It is a beautiful sunny day today, and I returned to a cup of tea with the Scrabble group.
Looking out of the window as I type I can see that, although my car is parked within its bay, it is at something of an angle. I have difficulty in telling the gap between the opposite side of mine to the side off the one next door - I always think I am about to hit it, but I am within walking distance of it ............... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment