When the door entry bell went off in my flat about an hour ago and it was the postman, I let him in, but could not think what he might be bringing as I had no memory that I had ordered anything.
It was my new clock from elder son.
Already!
I think I might need help with the manual, I am trying to follow our family watchword "RTFM", but suspect I shall need help, along the lines of someone reading a bit and someone else doing that bit and so on. I suspect my memory is not as retentive as it once was.
However, I have at least made out that it is a radio controlled clock, which is marvellous. On top of that, it gives the day/date and the temperature. The wonders of modern technology.
Many, many thanks to elder son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment