... well, not really.
TBSITW gave me as one of my birthday presents recently a straw "pig" planter which sits on my small patio. There is a particular resonance here as she was born in the Chinese Year of the Pig. I love him (or her, I can't make my mind up regarding the sex).
So today in the supermarket we saw several similar (although not of the same quality) animal planters. TBSITW suggested that the appropriate one for me would be the woolly mammoth.
For many years, my grandchildren have called me Grandma Mammouth because, every time I went to France I shopped there. While I lived in the South of England, this was very often, as it provided a change from Sainsburys.
So, on the patio are the Pig (her) and the Mammoth (me).
Wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello from Anna, and the two dreaded nephews (your dreaded grandsons) We are all having a lovely time here - see my blog for more ;-)Will update it soon, I promise!!
Ah ha! the dreaded sister in law has appeared and wants to read your blog..lovely to hear your news.. glad you got the bottles of medicinal Pratt!!
TDDIL
Love to all of you from me (the Mammouth!)
Perhaps I should have had that for my avatar!
Hi Elaine. Thanks for visiting and glad you liked the morning photo.
Sounds like you have a very close family...that's lovely.
Enjoy your weekend.
"The Sisters." That's cute! Would love to see a picture of them side by side!
Post a Comment