Saturday, 31 May 2008

Sumer is icumen in,. Lhude sing cuccu..

This morning I wakened and thought I had slept in as the room was so bright.

In fact it was quite early and what was causing the brightness was...

... wait for it...

SUNSHINE.

It is a beautiful day with blue skies and the sun fair splitting the heavens.

I may even be able to get out and feed the bay and the rosemary; the former is looking rather yellow (jaundice anyone???) and the latter is flowering. Both are in pots, and would probably do better in the soil, but I like to keep them handy by the french windows.

TBSITW has promised to come and put my two busy lizzies into the border. They have become top heavy for their pots and even blew over in the wind. I now have the pots jammed in amongst other pots.

As I looked looked up from the monitor and out of the window, I saw a small bird hopping in around the branches of a rose bush. It kept it up for about 5 minutes.

No comments: