Up and off to Church. As I left home I was greeted by the rather strange sight of one half of the car park wet and the other side completely dry.
Discovered I must be a very lucky person as So many birds had dropped little gifts on my car.
Found the walk into the Church a bit difficult and that I was inclined towards losing my balance - I think that is my punishment for doing too much a couple of days ago.
Our minister is back from a week's holiday in Rome, so decided to use readings from St Paul's letters to the Romans.
This afternoon I have done my dark wash and got a couple of jumpers washed too.
A lot of walking and standing, so I am making comfort food for tonight (and enough left over for three more meals - (see my recipe blog if you are interested in making Macaroni Cheese).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment