Friday, 2 May 2008

You Remember That Stepper (part 2)

...

umm...

.... not quite sure how to put this...

When we oiled the 'fan belt' and moved the 'feet' by hand, it turned out that the feet didn't go up and down...

but up - to the side and down - to the side

thus giving a very good hip swinging exercise.

However, when you reach my age and have a balance problem, this is not a good idea.

So, this morning I phoned the company and they are sending another one which does just go up and down, and, what's more, taking this one back.

The correct one should be here tomorrow.

After all yesterday's hard work I felt like an easy meal, so I made some mince (see my recipe blog)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say....

Elaine said...

Try "NOTHING" very loudly.

Anonymous said...

N O T H I N G

Elaine said...

You never let me down!

Marcheline said...

Hope you never say that to your stepper!


;-)